Those who wish to share their time, talents, experience, and knowledge with the staff and visitors of the Princeton Historical Society are always welcome.
The Princeton Historical Society is also presently seeking undergraduate interns.
Volunteers are needed to:
- Accurately retype documents into MS Word
- Transcribe handwritten documents into MS Word.
- Transcribe audio taped interviews into MS Word.
- Interview and record conversations with residents.
- Learn how to access items into PastPerfect.
- Research and present a program of general interest.
- Process old photographs: accession, scan, describe, arrange in storage containers.
- Process old newspaper clippings.
- Enter biographical data into the PastPerfect system.
- Work on burial records for each cemetery.
- Update the Joshua Wilder home site and create a historical identifier for it.
- Help keep our computers running and data preserved.
- Or bring your own suggestion
We want YOU to become a part of our volunteer team!
Please complete the following form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.